View Single Post
Christian Mother 02:06 PM 04-27-2012
Imagine my horror when my sons teacher called me and said that one of the little girls in the class room came to her with that my son said "Holy S**T"....

He wasn't send to the principle..he prob. should of bc that is a cuss word for sure...

Instead his teacher called to inform me which I very much appreciated bc that kind of laug. should go right where it belongs...in the trash!

I was really embarrassed...she made me feel that as the parent and the influencer he's learned that from home. And although we generally don't speak like that. But things slip out. I really feel that sometimes kids really try things out and it's important that the first response to something they shouldn't say or do reflect that immediately so in their minds it's already set that that's a no-no. So far, it hasn't happened again...but I can't say the same for one of my daycare kids...I heard the "F" come out and I ashually asked him to repeat it bc I couldn't believe what I was hearing coming from a 3 yr old. I didn't make a huge deal about it but I did tell him that that was a bad word one we do not say. Some parents say words like that...grow up words that little people like you are not aloud to repeat or say. I've ashually had to speak to the parents a few time on swear words.