View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:00 PM
Sugar Magnolia's Avatar
Sugar Magnolia Sugar Magnolia is offline
Blossoms Blooming
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where the wind goes.....
Posts: 2,379

Ok, I think "play space" refers to area where kids can do gross motor skills like running or jumping our climbing. This can be outdoors OR indoors. You need 65 sq ft per child for this "play area". Not bad, FL is 100. You have to provide 65 sq ft per child using that space at a time. If you had up to 10 kids using the outdoor "play" space, it would have to be at least 650 sq ft. "Care" space usually refers to indoor space used for routine care and play, and usually excludes kitchens and bathrooms and "staff only" areas. Yep, that first one is oddly worded, "indoor play space" means like a gym. The "gym" area could not be counted as care area.
Reply With Quote