Thread: Term Advice?
View Single Post
Unregistered 05:52 PM 04-10-2018
Okay, I get the "improvement plan" approach but I'm honestly just too over the stress I feel when she's here.I don't want to feel like that in my own home. There have been some challenges leading up to now that have really added to it all and with an actual infant now in my care, I don't have the time to cater to her fits anymore. She pushes her parents around already. DCM admits to this. I don't tolerate it and try to ignore the fits but I just start feeling stressed and anxious. The rest of my kids get irritated and cover their ears and I try to reassure them with "she's just grumpy" or whatever. They start getting feisty and bickering. It just goes on until nap time... Then she's fine until an hour before pickup. Her parents are usually the last to show (15 min after closing time... I do a "grace period" that they take full advantage of) and she wants to be the center of attention 24/7. Help with term wording is what I need! "Sorry, I can't care for ** anymore because she is high maintenance and the other kids need me too"?