View Single Post
Michael 02:35 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Ms Tee:
Thank you for responding. Yes, I'm sorry, I meant the best website software to use to create a website. I'm so new at trying to ask a question, that I'm fumbling over my words, lol. Yes, I did look at Wix and Weebly. Only two designs on WIX and Weebly didn't have anything close to what I was looking for. I'm now looking at godaddy.
Since you are now looking at a domain registrar, I suggest you consider what domain name would be appropriate for your business/website. Weebly and WIX are companies that provide you with their templates but you ultimately are using their addresses. While visitors to your pages may appreciate the content you placed on them, your marketing purposes may be diminished in not having your own web address to advertise. GoDaddy and many other companies can provide you with a domain name and then a website or email addresses to go with it.

My suggestion would be to start learning how to use WordPress. Its free and many sites use them as their platform for their business and online presence. I use WordPress for probably 20 or more of my businesses like www.Nashville.com or here www.Daycare.com/nannyde

If you own an online address, why not own the home you are building on your property. Once you learn WordPress, you can cookie cutter the platform for anything on the internet.

My suggestion would be to register a domain name with GoDaddy and use their WordPress website platform. There are literally thousands of WordPress templates to use for free. Learning to use WP would be the best online lesson anyone could learn to use the potential of the internet.