View Single Post
284878 09:09 PM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by Michael:
My daughter wants to get a new laptop but I wonder now if Best Buy has a supply to choose from.
I don't recommend Best Buy for "unbeatable sale" on devices because they off set the cost of the price with trail programs that you have to take hours to delete to get your awesome storage space back. I know a lot of companies do this. Amazon does it with there kindles, with them though you can just opt to pay more for no advertisements.

Which for non tech savvy people, I highly recommend paying more for no ads. Like my sisters who go for the "unbeatable sale" at best buy and then bring me their device a month later to clean up because they are frustrated with all the congestion that slows down their speed.

Anyways, now that my vent is over. I was ordered Chromebooks because that is what the kids use in school. They were less than $200 each and I will most likey have to do some cleaning before school starts. But I was determine not to spend more than $500 total.

For your dd, I would recommend going right to Hp or Dell or any manufacturer website and order. They are more customizable and ship right to you, cutting out the middle man that ads even more ads than the manufacturer does.

I had picked out 2 laptops on Dell that I was going to order if I could not find anything else. They had 14 or 15 in touch screen and ran about $400. They were a basic as I could get because everything less was sold out.