View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 11:02 AM
AuntTami's Avatar
AuntTami AuntTami is offline Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 888

Originally Posted by Daycare Insurance View Post
We indeed to not provided coverage for unlicensed providers. You may be operating legally and in accordance with state rules but we are unable to provide insurance coverage for those who are not regulated by a state agency. For providers who are not licensed a rider on your homeowners policy is certainly better than no coverage at all. Just be aware they generally only cover a certain number of children and do not offer child abuse or accident medical coverage.
I just had this chat with my MIL.

So, basically what you're saying is that because we aren't licensed, even if we're operating within our states legal regulations; we can't get insurance at all?

So what are we supposed to do then? get a rider on our homeowners and hope nothing happens?
Reply With Quote