View Single Post
mommiesherie 10:34 AM 11-21-2011
Decided this afternoon that I am going to have to go ahead and advertise. I will fill his and his brothers spot with just one child. At nap time I'm going to work on an add. Just can't let one child continue to hit and show aggressive and bad behaviors. I'm small and like it that way. I just have 4 kids but this will cut it down to 3 plus my 6 year old. I can take them places with that group. I hate it but I am just not equipped with the skills to deal with this child. This morning when his mom brought him he takes off running out the door in the rain while mom chased him. Lol ugh this is one of the problems with this child he does whatever he wants at home. My 6 year old would appreciate an older little girl to play with. Probably 4 years old or so would be greeeeaaat! Keeping my fingers crossed on it. I just know that I can't do the difficult one any longer. If I have to loose 120 a week then so be it. I don't count on it for bills anyways. It almost feels like I have failed because I have never had a child I couldn't care for.