View Single Post
cara041083 10:28 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
What exactly makes you think she no longer has her job?

Other than her not fitting in? Has anything else happened to make you think that?

If you are SURE, I'd absolutely say something to her about it. I am a no nonsense person and if I have questions, I usually always ask. I don't have time to guess, assume or wonder so for me addressing an issue head on immediately works well for me.

If I knew for sure she no longer has the job I would say "Hey DCM when we agreed that you could pick up after my closing time it was because of your work schedule. Now that you are no longer working for XX company, you will need to submit a new weekly schedule that is cohesive with my business hours. If you find another job that requires a later pick up time, let me know and we can discuss options"

I don't feel that is rude at all, but rather necessary information you have every right to request in order for you to maintain a well run program.
She has told me several times that she wished she would quit or get fired so she could look for a job. Since she hasn't worked for about 2 and half weeks I am thinking she either quit or was let go. I am starting to think that its not so much me she doesn't want to know, I am thinking she doesn't want her ex husband to know since paying daycare is part of the child support. I think he he didn't pay daycare, I don't think he would give her the money.