View Single Post
jen 05:05 AM 06-25-2010
Originally Posted by My4SunshineGirlsNY:
Ok, my mind is made up...after I get paid tomorrow I am not hesitating to terminate. All day long this boy doesn't listen to me...this afternoon my daughter got hurt because he didn't listen...he did what I have told him not to do over and over and over...he ran my daughter over in the driveway with my double stroller while a parent was picking up her school age girls. Her knee was cut open and a bit on her ankle. I have told this boy endlessly NOT to push the stroller because he could hurt my little daycare boy. Just NOT happy, that does it.

I told her about it at pick up and she asked if he said he was sorry..I said he did..he's good about saying sorry and using manners when told BUT he doesn't listen all day long..still does the same things he's not supposed to do over and over again. I guess I'm a different mom, I would have appologized to my provider and said I will have a talk with my child to fix the listening issue. This mom is just "duh" and doesn't get it...I don't know if it's really the child that is the whole issue here, or the mom that just irritates the heck out of me with her lack of manners. Either way, I'm downsizing, starting with this boy.
Good for you! Let us know how it goes!