View Single Post
cillybean83 01:13 PM 03-02-2011
i had what felt like gas pains...I was always full, but it didn't feel like i was full as in "i just ate a 3 course meal" i felt like i was pumped full of air, i couldn't eat, i couldn't drink, if i attempted to eat or drink, that's when the pain was really "bad" but...i hesitate to call it pain, it was more like discomfort, i would beat on my chest, have my hubby pound my back, becuae i just felt so FULL, like i needed to burp or something...it was so strange

the real pain didn't kick in until my gall bladder burst, i felt like i had been shot, and in a sense, i had been from the inside...i had internal bleeding, my BP was 59/32 or something crazy like that....i had to get shot up with epinephrine or however you spell it...i almost died, and it got that bad because i put it off for too long, i was totally functional, but when it was bad, it was really bad, it came in spells (the gas pain) but the fullness was constant, i bet i lost 20 pounds because i just didn't want to eat or drink ANYTHING