View Single Post
BentleysBands 05:22 AM 10-12-2010
Originally Posted by Lianne:
I post about our day on facebook but in a very general way. I post things like 'Off to the apple orchard today!' or 'Fun morning with the little monkeys' or 'Toilet training two boys this week. Let's hope I still have my sanity by Friday'. I never use their names, even if I'm posting about a specific child but I will use a first initial, 'Gotta love A's style of dress this morning with her sundress, rubberboots and toque!' My daycare parents are able to figure out who A is and chuckle knowing her personality

I would never post poorly or in frustration about a child or parent. I don't think it's professional at all. I have posted one or two pictures of my daycare kids but only with their parents' direct permission each time.

I did set up a separate facebook account specifically for my daycare. It's set with the highest security controls and only daycare parents and close family are invited as friends. It's a great way to share pictures or exchange daycare news & information.
ditto for me, i have certain picture albums for daycare set to only certain ppl/parents to see.

i wouldnt go so far as this person u mentioned only because i have my parents on FB