Thread: That Family
View Single Post
Nurse Jackie 01:14 PM 09-12-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
This whole situation is ridiculous. You will continue to have this problem with this family because you are still continuing to let them get away with it. She brought you the payment, short, and without late fees...must be because the dog they just bought hacked her bank account right? But you let her child stay, and gave her extra time to think of some more excuses why she won't have it next time. The fact that you cannot make a rule and stick to it shows you will not only continue to have these issues with this family but will most likely have the same issues with future families as well.
I thought she said she was only $8 short. Anywho way to grow a back bone . Sounds like you're done letting people take advantage of you. Like blackcat said on another post as long as you look at it as they're stealing from your family, which technically they are, it's easy to go mama bear on them. It's ok to feel sorry for parents financial problems however this is a business. I have financial problems too that's why I'm working. Pay me on time the same way you expect your place of employment to pay you.