View Single Post
sleepinghart 04:19 AM 05-26-2016
Originally Posted by Play Care:
Me too!!

My birthday is November 26, it was on Thanksgiving last year.
"Sagittarius (Nov 23rd-Dec 21st) is the ninth sign of the zodiac and its sign is the archer. Sagittarians are lucky by nature, so they usually display a cheerful and optimistic disposition. Their inherent curiosity keeps them more interested in what will happen tomorrow rather than focuses on the mistakes of today. A state of constant change is a delight for them. Sagittarians are extremely independent, truly free spirits and yet, they are the nicest of all the zodiac signs. Sagittarians are kind, openhearted souls who do not expect anything in return when helping a friend. There are no hidden secrets to a Sagittarius - what you see is what you get. Creative, clever, straightforward, congenial - all these traits describe Sagittarius.

Parts of the Body Ruled By Sagittarius
The liver, hips, and thighs - Sagittarians have a sensitive liver and may be susceptible to alcohol abuse and hepatitis. However, their love of the outdoors helps them keep healthy.

*Famous Sagittarius*

Actors/ Entertainers
Walt Disney
Frank Sinatra
Jane Fonda
Woody Allen
Bruce Lee
Steven Spielberg
Sammy Davis, Jr.
Samuel L. Jackson

Musicians/ Singers
Jimi Hendrix
Ludwig van Beethoven
Christina Aguilera
Britney ******
Tina Turner
Jim Morrison

Writers
Louisa M. Alcott
Mark Twain
Emily Dickenson
John Milton

Leaders/ Politicians
Josef Stalin
Pope John XXIII
John F. Kennedy Jr.
Francisco Franco
Strom Thurmond
Ed Koch
Andrew Johnson

Athletes
Joe DiMaggio
Katarina Witt
Ty Cobb"
--Read Lots More Here: http://www.exploreastrology.co.uk/Pe...gittarius.html

Originally Posted by e.j.:
I'm an Aquarius. I could relate to a few things that were written about Aquarius people but couldn't relate to most of it - especially the part about liking to be tied down by the ankles!
(^^bolding^^ by me)
~LOLOMGosh. . . Where was that at?

"The eleventh sign of the zodiac is Aquarius (Jan 21st-Feb19th). It is represented by the water bearer. Aquarius is the sign of the future and the water bearer reflects the idealism of the new life the future promises. Don't expect an Aquarian to follow the crowd. They are individuals who like to do their own thing and they enjoy being different.

Aquarians take pride in their intellectual independence. They can be liberal and progressive in thought, and yet still fixed in their opinion. However, they are fair judges of different opinions because they don't let emotions get in their way.

Parts of the Body Ruled by Aquarius
The circulatory system, shins, and ankles - Aquarians may be prone to ankle and shin strains and breaks. Because they are ruled by the circulatory system, they may also have varicose veins and hardening of the arteries due to circulatory problems.

*Famous Aquarians*

Actors/ Entertainers
John Travolta
Burt Reynolds
Lana Turner
Oprah Winfrey
Geena Davis
James Dean

Musicians/ Singers
Wolfgang Mozart
Garth Brooks
Carol King
Sonny Bono

Sports Figures
Jack Nicklaus
Wayne Gretsky
Babe Ruth
Mark Spitz

Writers/ Poets
Lord Byron
Robert Burns
Charles Dickens

Politicians/ Leaders
General Douglas Macarthur
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Dan Quayle
Ronald Reagan
King Farouk
Abraham Lincoln
Jimmy Hoffa
Queen Anne

Aquarians make great friends and even better leaders due to their considerate and caring ways. They may amaze you with their open minded and unusual ideas. Aquarius is the sign of the future as well the sign of hopes and dreams. Their creative thought and imagination has lead to many great discoveries, but often their drive to be unlike anyone else can lead others to view them as eccentric and unusual."
--Read Lots More At: http://www.exploreastrology.co.uk/Pe...sAquarius.html