View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 08:15 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
That's kind of what I figured (that you have one of those families that bring their kids no matter what) but good! I am glad you told her you were closing.

I get tired of parents that have the day off but still bring their kids. I am paid well for my time but in my experience those are the same parents that complain about having to work or never getting time to themselves.

I have one that I know will bring her kids on Presidents Day even though I know she's off and normally I don't mind but this time I outright told her that I expected her to bring the kids. Just because as of late, her youngest has been under the weather....not enough to be excluded but enough to drive me crazy.....

I get tired of it, too. I mostly don't understand it. The mom that always brings her kids when she's not working (and leaves them here until close to closing time), works M-F. They are with me way more than they are with her. I would think she would want to spend time with her kids when she has the chance, but sadly that's not the case. You can't get these days back