View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 11:40 PM
GretasLittleFriends's Avatar
GretasLittleFriends GretasLittleFriends is offline Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 936

The best advice I can give to you would be to write the pediatrician the children went to in order to get a copy of their shot records. You may have to provide a copy of proof that you are their legal guardian in order to gain a copy.

As for the drama at the previous daycare, just remind yourself there is a reason that you have the children and do what you need to keep them safe and secure. If the mother continues with the threatening phone calls you should consider law enforcement assistance.

As far as the apology goes, I'm sorry to say but there are immature adults all over the world, and I wouldn't hold your breath for an apology.
Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.
Reply With Quote