View Single Post
Solandia 11:16 AM 09-22-2011
I have done the same thing...I have taken a dck to parent teacher conferences, to track practice, to drop off my kids at an event or church, band concert....like 6-8 times over the course of 10years...so don't think I do this all the time. But I do NOT allow dc families scheduling issues to infringe on my kids being on time to their activities or family activities.

If the parent is late (and I am notified in advance/know they are on their way), they can pick up their child where ever I happen to be (plus give me the late fee). Or they can wait until our event is over, and I can drop them off at their house with a bigger late fee owed to me.

However, I wouldnt have left the concert, the parent would have to find ME.

If your case, though...you couldn't contact anyone, including emergency contacts. Completely innappropriate..they are very lucky you didn't call Child Services,vas that is part of our required notification system in the contract that the parents sign...that after a certain time frame(of my choosing) of no contact whatsoever, we are to notify the local authorities or child services.