View Single Post
PitterPatter 05:37 PM 09-22-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
So DCM calls me about twenty min. ago and asks if we could talk. She goes on to say how sorry she is and that when she got home she realized that she was the one in the wrong. She asked if she could drop off the kids and she would do anything she could to make it up to me and my daughter....lol offered me and my daughter a full day of services at her salon/spa. DCM goes on and on about how bad she feels and I let her.

So when she is done, I tell her that she was the last person that I expected for this to ever happen with. I told her how horrible I felt and that I cried most of the night last night. I then told her that based off of yesterdays issue, that I knew in my heart that I could never offer my services to her and her family ever again. I told her it felt like I was stabbed in the heart and that I would be silly to allow anyone to ever have the chance to do that to me again. She started to cry and I said, I know this is going to sound horrible, but now you know how I felt yesterday. I am really sorry, but I am going to have to let you guys go and it will have to be today. I am going to get the kids stuff ready to go and you can pick it up any time tomorrow. She tried so hard to change my mind and I just said Im sorry, I can't. I am very proud of myself right now, but still feeling like poo....

thanks ladies for all of your help and support.... Having a contract and PHB has really paid off.
1st of all HUGS! I would be livid!! I feel so bad for you and your daughter it just leaves a lump in my throat! You did the right thing and I too would do the same. Personally I close at least 1 hour prior to a function just to be safe. I hope this never happens to you again.

I think your Daughter will understand how much you care with you doing everything possible to make up for it. I bet your Daughter is glad you let that family go huh?

Seems you have it under control now but I just wanted to say ITA with Meek! I had a Mother snap and go all nuts on me. 2 weeks later she called to apologize. I told her thank you but no the child could not come back due to her disreespect. She turned on me again. Your DCP may have realized how mush she NEEDS you and just be trying to smooch butt to get back. I wouldn't do it. But watch out for her revenge.

I hope all ends well for you!