View Single Post
Half-Pint Hide-Out 09:23 AM 12-09-2011
Here is my absence policy:

"Each child will receive one absence day per day(s) they are enrolled weekly. For example, if they are enrolled 3 days per week, they will receive 3 absence days per contracted year. After all the absence days are used, you will be charged your normal daily fee. If your child will be absent from Half-Pint Hide-Out, it is your responsibility to call me, or you will be charged for a full day, as well as the $20 no-call, n0-show fee.

For each contracted year, a family may take one vacation day for each day of the week they are contracted for. A two-week written notice of this vacation period is required. If no notice, or less than two-weeks notice, is given, you will be charged your usual weekly rate. If it is more than a week of vacation, you will be required to pay your normal rate to reserve your child/children’s place at Half-Pint Hide-Out.

For those who will be taking an extended leave from Half-Pint Hide-Out, such as teachers having summer off or those taking maternity leave, you will be required to pay a deposit of one week’s tuition before the leave starts in order to maintain your child/children’s spot at Half-Pint Hide-Out."

I also have a very strict illness policy to prevent myself and the other children in my care from becoming sick.

All the parents sign a contract and a handbook signature page saying the understand and agree to these guidelines. I have never had any issues with anyone being upset or not paying me.