View Single Post
queenbee 12:55 PM 12-12-2011
Well, I expected it.

Dcd decided to ditch without paying and wrote me an email saying that he won't be bringing his daughter back to daycare and that he won't be paying for the final two-weeks because his "family attorney" believes I compromised my own contract by........I'm not exactly sure he gave a reason in his email. It was a bunch of jibberish and talk about how unprofessional I was to him and how he is disappointed he is in my services. Blah, Blah. Anyway, if he can't afford to pay for the two-week termination of contract, I hiiiiiighly doubt he can afford a personal attorney

So, I wrote an offical Demand of Payment letter, emailed it to him and sent a certified copy in the mail. He has until the end of the month to pay or it's either small claims or a collection agency (I like the ones that garnish wages after so long with no payment )

I'm going to get my money one way or another. It isn't about the money at this point, it's the principle of the matter and I hope karma reaches this guy before he tries this again with another daycare.

Thank you for all the help ladies! It's super appreciated!

And to greenhouse - no, unfortunately there isn't a mom in the picture at all.