View Single Post
Daycare Mommy 06:52 AM 04-16-2010
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
there's no excuse for sending a turd home in a bag to someone who pays tons of money for you to care for their child.
You've got to be kidding me! I do NOT make tons of money and I doubt anyone on here does. I charge an average rate for where I live and only made $25k last year TOTAL watching 5 children. That was working 50+ hours per week BEFORE EXPENSES. Out of that I paid for the children's meals, activities, new toys, books, equipment, etc. so my actual income was much less!

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
while it may be unsanitary to rinse in the sink, you can always put the underwear down in the toilet, and when you flush it, it usually takes off the feces and most of the mess from the underwear. from there, you put it in a bag.
That is an absolutely disgusting suggestion. Even worse than the suggestion that we rinse it in the sink where the children have to wash their hands. Do you think that makes the underwear more sanitary to swirl around in my toilet before I bag it?

If I were a daycare parent I'd tell the provider to toss the underwear if the poop was at all smooshed into it. I would never in a million years expect anyone to rinse or scrub my "potty-trained" child's underwear even if I had deluded myself into thinking they were pocketing "tons" of money.