View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:46 AM 01-26-2014
Originally Posted by Needavacanow:
Blackcat, sorry you went going through that. I've been reading your posts for ages and forget that you have the same problems we do Misery loves company Thanks for sharing!
Trust me, you are NEVER alone in the problems, situations and scenarios that happen in the world of child care.

We ALL have issues. It doesn't matter how long you've been doing this....parenting trends come and go but parents in general wanting "special" or behaving badly doesn't change.

It's part of the deal when we work with others.

I hope you are able to find a good resolution to your issue and I hope Karma finds this blabbing DCM fast.

It's hard to take the high road sometimes and even harder not to let your emotions cloud your judgment but it is best to always remember that the type of people who do such sneaky underhanded things in life WILL get "their's" eventually. Life is funny like that.....you get out of it exactly what you put into it.

Hold your head high, know you ARE a great provider and don't let anyone (spreading lies or whatnot) define you differently.

The families who are using your care KNOW that, the ones who feel the need to badmouth you are the ones that have something wrong. Whether it is them personally or just their moral compass having issues....it on them NOT you.