View Single Post
Ariana 01:59 PM 12-31-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
OP Here. Yeah, I'm a little ticked still over the whole thing. I almost shut the daycare down over it (ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do...), but instead I decided to keep the daycare open, treat it like the business it is, and be in it for the money! No more freebies.

Mostly I'm ticked about the way it was handled. You know, calling everyone behind my back. If dcm had come to me and discussed thing's openly, I may have justdone it anyway. And not have had to term her for causing a ruckus. I had to give up 2 evenings to meet with dcf's after hours to talk about this crapola. To talk about my dogs. Grrrr...

Yup, still ticked.
I think going more business like is really important. Parents simply do not care about us for the most part and simply think of us as a warehouse for their kids. Your experience illustrates this beautifully. Rather than talk to you with respect these parents were rude and disrespectful. It is super important to remember that these people are not your friends and will stab you in the back the first chance they get. We have all experienced that moment.