View Single Post
daycarediva 10:37 AM 06-28-2017
Originally Posted by mommyneedsadayoff:

I would tell her that she either pays the full time rate of $180 or she sticks to the m-th rate and pays $45 (drop in rate) if she wants to use friday, with advance notice and approval from you.

As for the 4th, tell her that tues is a paid holiday and days are not transferable, so if she wants to come friday, the drop in rate is due, as well as her usual fee.
Yep, it's also harder because you've let it go on for a while so it's what she expects now.

Dcm, I realize that there has been a miscommunication about my policies. My rate for full time care is now 180/week, and my part time rate is X/days. They are set days per week. If you need to pick up a Friday, you have to ask if it's available (24 hours? 48?) advance and pay my drop in rate of X in addition to your weekly rate of X. In addition, they are not always available as I am actively filling the vacancy with drop in children or part timers adding days. If you would like the full time space to guarantee availability, please let me know no later than X.