View Single Post
knoxmomof2 11:23 AM 07-25-2019
I think you should let them work it out on their own in regards to the incident. I understand you feeling responsible, but you're not. Don't ask about it, that only makes you appear to be an involved party when you're not.

I once had a DCP leave here and get hit at the intersection 1 house down from me. Someone ran the stop sign. Coincidentally, the same lady got rear ended twice coming off the intestate exit she takes to get to my house from work! Again, not my fault. Felt bad, but I'm here to watch their child, not be concerned with what happens outside my house.

I would term her, personally. It sounds like there are enough annoying issues already, and now she's proven to be a risk to others. Only you know how badly you want to keep DCG vs how unsafe you feel about keeping her as a client....

I don't typically have clients park behind each other. If someone is in the drive, others will park on the street. They've just always done that. You might consider making a policy about only 1 vehicle in the drive at a time and remind parents in your handbook or during the interview that there will be other families coming and going so please be watchful and aware while on your property, but that's the extent of how I would handle it.