Thread: Silly Mommy...
View Single Post
knoxmomof2 05:57 AM 06-10-2019
I get that they're paying for the whole time, and I rarely get upset that they've taken a day off and not kept the kiddo, but you can't pick them up an hour or 2 early once in a while? I had a Dad take off a whole week to do Spring cleaning crap and get their pool ready for the Summer. Not early 1 day. Same schedule as always...... I just termed a family where Mom wasn't even working for the last 6 months of her pregnancy and yet I still opened 45 minutes early for them because Dad would bring them on his way to work... while Mom was at home all day. Those boys were here for at least 9 hours every.day.... And they had free days since they were previous clients. Never kept them home once. They decided to make a bunch of dietary changes, demands on me that were difficult in group care and the boys were a handful anyway. I was confused why, if they needed so much special care, Mom didn't just keep them home with her and raise them herself?? When I asked if they needed 2 weeks notice, she said yes, that would help tremendously??? I'm assuming they needed time to find other care 🤦*♀️ What a mess.... She figured out a way to be a SAHM without actually "Momming" all day.... I just couldn't work for a family that didn't actually need care and then wanted me to "Mom" for them.