View Single Post
finsup 09:45 AM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by ilgirltrist11:
I didn't respond to her after this conversation. I will be talking to her today. The only thing I asked before she started was how long she naps. She was in a crib yesterday and her mom flipped out, which was why the text was sent to me. I understand cultural differences but it's just not going to happen here.
So strange...I mean, why is a bouncer acceptable but a crib not? What culture is she from? And i don't mean that in a snarky type of way, just generally curious. Does the baby have reflux maybe? Regardless, I would just tell dcm that you can't do that here and be prepared for her to pull. I've found (and yes learned this the hard way lol) going over safe sleep with all new clients and explaining exactly how I sleep babies and what I am not willing to do has helped weed out a lot of people. No, I don't co-sleep with your dcg, no I will not prop food up for them, no you may not bring their ten different blankets and "security objects" to put in the crib at two months old and so on lol.