View Single Post
KnoxMom 11:06 AM 03-12-2013
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Nope not on the app part anyway. The app is only for the regular version of MMK (that the USDA food program uses in my area) and that version doesn't let you accept electronic payments (which is why I choose to pay extra for the Pro version) and the Pro version doesn't work on the app.

The app doesn't even let you do anything other than mark the meal counts and attendance. It doesn't let you invoice or do anything else.
I know we discussed MMK previously and me waiting to sign up due to the food program. I finally found out it WON'T be the Pro version. How do you use both?? Do you enter food info and attendance only on one and billing/expenses on the other?? Curious before I purchase anything.

Also, for the developer. I agree that you should check out Minute Menu Kids Pro and read reviews to get more insight. We all use software differently depending on the # of children, the type of payments we take, etc. I think many of us would be interested in the clocking in/out feature as well as in-depth information being available for parents with their own log-in credentials. I would be willing to pay for something that put all of these together instead of forcing you to buy so many add-ons the prices are impossible for small businesses (i.e. ProCare Software @ http://procaresoftware.com/). I almost purchased ProCare by sacrificing and making the upfront investment, but once I saw how many separate fees there were for different pieces of the puzzle (i.e. tuition payments, attendance, menu planning, etc) and how some won't work without you purchasing the others, I became overwhelmed and completely loss interest. If you could find a more cost effective way to offer the services between those two companies, I'd be ALL IN!