View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 11:34 AM 03-12-2013
Originally Posted by Lila:
I agree with others, if you could make a check in/out program that actually works for each family home child care that would be wonderful! I use Checkinkids too, but like others, I need to be able to contract certain hours for certain families. If you could make a program that allows each individual parent to sign in/out their child (I say individual parent due to divorced parents who change weeks picking up/being responsible for payment, etc.) with the use of an individual pin, along with being able to have them being within a certain time frame (contracted hours, instead of a close time or an hour limit), and then make it affordable I'd look into it! I need something where I can have parents contracted hours in so that even though one of my kids leave a 4:30 (because they are contracted to) and another who leaves at 6:15, that the parent is alerted to their late payment due to being outside of their individual contracted time.
I'd like this to be integrated with the above features like MMK and don't forget the ability to be able to waive extra fees if we wish.