View Single Post
e.j. 11:25 AM 04-09-2016
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
In my specific case licensing wanted to revoke my license so I appealed and the judge decided against that and gave me one year of probation ... licensing gave me two with a clear offer that I either take it or lose my license. In fact, the licensing attorney contacted my attorney and told him that they had changed the judge's stipulations and that they wanted me to agree to them WITHOUT EVEN GIVING HIM A COPY of what the licensing stipulations were. My attorney did press him and was able to get me a copy of the new requirements of my probation (2 years probation, I have to have sign-in sheets, I can't get another violation in the 2 years probation and some other stuff) but they gave me 3 hours to read it, have it explained to me, sign it, scan it, send it to my attorney and have my attorney send it to the licensing attorney.
Based on what little I know, I just have to say that I'm in awe of your strength. I'm not sure I could have continued to work in the child care field if I had experienced what it sounds like you have. I hope the 2 years go by quickly and uneventfully for you.