View Single Post
WDW 02:57 PM 02-07-2013
Originally Posted by Willow:
Check PINTEREST!!!!

There are seriously loads upon loads there.

Last week I put boneless pork ribs in some water, threw in some seasoning and let them cook up, drained them, shredded them added bbq sauce and bada-bing - pulled pork sandwiches.

Another one I tried last week, washed and just cut in half enough potatoes to cover the bottom of the crock pot. Added just enough chicken stock to cover to the top of the potatoes and then put one of those packages of bone in chicken fryer pieces on top. Lightly seasoned and let it alone for the afternoon. By evening the chicken was falling off the bone and the potatoes were phenomenal.

We frequently make Swedish meatballs, roasts, soups, and chili in ours but I was looking for some new ideas and the above were the first ones out of my comfort zone. I really want to try to the crock pot lasagna I found on Pinterest next
Crockpot lasagna is good.. if you are using the same Pinterest recipe I did, you will want to add about a cup of water in addition to your sauce... otherwise it will be dry. And watch the cook time, as it was way too long.