View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 07:48 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by SnowGirl:
THANK YOU! This was full of really good advice and a lot of it I hadn't considered before.

I came up with a really good game plan for vamping up my website, getting my daycare decorated better, and improving my overall marketing. I might come back here to ask for thoughts on my blurb and photo choice.

I did use a photo of me and my own children, it seemed to get a good response. I paused before posting wondering if it seemed a little unprofessional, but at this point in my career, I want to stay pretty casual since I'm simultaneously raising my babies (3 and 1 year olds).
This forum is always great for feedback like that. I felt "blah" about my space and posted photos and everyone was really helpful in pointing out things that I had been living with for so long that I wasn't really seeing them. I changed it up a bit and my space feels different in a better way. It's a process but it's great to have a fresh pair of eyes take a look at something (space, website, policy etc) and give feedback