View Single Post
Hunni Bee 11:11 AM 11-29-2018
I've had two - both behavior issues.

One was about 4 years ago. He was clearly on the spectrum but parents were older and in denial. He bit, hit and kicked, threw objects, screamed about things that were literally only happening in his mind. Hid from me, destroyed classrooms - like pulled down shelves. The day before he left, he climbed on a shelf and scratched his arm, but accused another teacher of "hitting him". The mark could not have come from hitting anyway, but I put my foot down and said I would no longer care for him if one top of everything else, he was going to start accusing us of harming him.

The other was child was similar: violent, refused to follow directions and acting out sexually as well. He got a group of girls together in a corner to show them his penis. We called for immediate pickup. He also had a balance of over $1400 (don't know why it was allowed to get that high). His mom tried to drop him off super early the next morning to try skip out on her payment and avoid talking about the penis incident. When the director came in and found him signed in, she called mom and termed on the spot.