View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:14 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
I can’t adequately explain how completely shocked I was. This woman has published books and articles on things I can’t pretend to understand. In retrospect I think her being so educated made it incredibly easy for her to think of me, a simple daycare provider working on a bachelors degree, as some lowly peasant who would do what she said. Or maybe she was just a brat��
Wow, you've had some winners.

Over the years I've had situations where I should've termed right on the spot but kept second-guessing myself and hung in there. But you can bet that when the first opportunity that looked like a great reason for not allowing a dcf back, or something similar happened, I took advantage of it.
My most challenging dcf was a brother/sister duet, extremely strong willed, mouthy and sassy, greedy, selfish, and the dcb accused an older dcg of touching him inappropriately when he didn't get his way. He had broken many items in my dc because of his anger. He'd get mad at me and throw all the books off bookshelves or toys. One time he kept refusing to sit in time out so I put him in a booster seat at the table and he ended up spitting all over my kitchen floor. Oh he was a brat. He used to get on his sister's case about every single thing, extremely bossy and controlling. And his sister was growing up the same way. Looking back, I have no idea how or why I hung in there for so long. I guess because terming is easier said than done.