View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 04:41 AM 05-20-2019
I only have 3 today. The first one is my full time, pull in the driveway at 7:29 person. I open at 7:30. The other one is 8:00 on the nose. The third one is usually about 8:00. I get out of bed, start getting ready and my 7:29/7:30 texts and says grandma is bringing him at 8:30. I finish getting ready, grab my coffee, sit and check on here and my 8:00 texts me and says she doesnt' have to be to work until later, so she's bringing him at 9:00. Like seriously people, I could have slept in. You knew this last night!

These 2 are under my skin anyway. The 7:30 one is going to be a challenge because dad is out of the country for work and God forbid mom handle that 1 perfectly behaved child on her own. I'm sure grandma will come to town to save the day. Dad had Friday off to get things done before he left and left junior here 9 hours. Dad is going out of the country for 2 weeks, coming home for 2 days and going again for a week. Nice that he wanted to spend time with him before he left.

The one getting dropped off at 9:00 because mom has to work at 11:00.

So how to delicately let them know that changing their schedule around for drop off is fine, but if I can sleep longer I would appreciate the night before knowing?