Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
KDC 09:16 AM 01-07-2014
VENT...

1. It's -12 degrees right now with wind chill warnings of -35. Why does DCB come with an extremely non-stop gross runny nose? He has major attitude and snotty sleeves, no hat, no gloves & socks from the 1980s with no elastic to speak of, so they're guaranteed to fall off, however insist it's too cold for him to be without socks. Everything is closed (schools, daycare's in surrounding area), but it's pretty much a guarantee this kid will be here, and not leave unless it's 5 seconds till closing.

2. I appreciate you wrapping up DB#2 is multiple blankets, boots, mittens, hats, scarves!! Makes sense since it's ridiculously cold outside. Good Job, DCP. However, my gripe. take the stuff with you when you leave!! I do NOT need 2 extra large blankets, your sunglasses, 2 extra winter hats. I already have 3 children and a dog, and do not need any extra clutter in my hallway.

3. DCP with the infant. Newsflash, it snowed and your boots are covered with snow. I have a LARGE carpet for when you enter so you have plenty of space to step without walking clear across the entryway carpet, into my living room (with tan carpet) with your boots on to place your little ones carrier to get him out. I do NOT enjoy the dirty puddles your boots leave and I find it rude! I've asked you to stay in the designated area once before and now it's just irritating that you've completely IGNORED me? I now put your carrier in the entryway and try my best to booby trap my living room in hopes you'll further get the hint. I think you're great, your child is great, but you're snow etiquette quite frankly sucks.