View Single Post
Discoverylane 02:45 PM 05-21-2016
Hello everyone. Thanks for all your input!!

Well since I last posted roughly two days ago.... 3 kids are now enrolled!!

I guess a few parents liked that clean and "sterile" look. We had an event titled Crayons and Cookies and 2 parents signed up on the spot, first payment made, and their children won't start for weeks. They were so excited about the program that did not want to a loose spot. After the parent left she sent me a message indicating that another parent wanted to sign up that she was speaking with at the store. You know what we did??

Offered a tuition rate that couldn't resist....to the first 5 parents that enrolled. This taught me two things: While parents certainly care about where their kids are enrolled they do not want their kids to be the first and if you offer them a great tuition rate they'll start advertising right away. It makes them feel like "gee this person is offering this rate to say thank you for being first?!"

Well I'm a happy and we got great pics of Crayons & Cookies (Saturday Art Camp). Please feel free to see our pics by clicking on our social media links on our webpage.

I will of course keep everything in mind that you all said about the space, again the obvious is not always obviously the solution. Believe me Crayons and Cookies was messy introduced the activity with the book "Willow."