Thread: $82 Early Fee
View Single Post
BGM 07:29 AM 11-06-2018
So I texted her this morning around 6:30 to ask when she was coming even though she should have told me last night. At 6:56 she says 7.
I ask if she got my email and she says no.

Sure enough she pulls up at 7 something but I left all the lights off and had my door locked. I think she read the email I sent about her early fee in her car and then knocked on the door at 7:15. So I'm in my dark kitchen hearing her knock on the door wondering if I should answer or not. I need to turn on my lights and get started with my day, but here I am doing meal prep by freakin candlelight like a fugitive in my own house.

This is ridiculous. I let her in. She was obviously perturbed about being late for work. She was impatient to get her kid in the door and said "I guess I'll pay the fee. It's expensive, but I have to go to work."

I don't know.

I guess she's paying the early fee. I'm going to have a meeting with her and figure out some resources that might help her as some previous posters have said. She needs help, but not at the expense of my peace of mind. I'm so stressed out about her! I want to help her, but I don't want to be taken advantage of.