View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:58 PM 12-11-2018
The dcks painted jars and then painted their hand prints to make Santas on the jars. I'm going to spray them with clear sealer one of these nights and they'll fill the jars with Peanut Butter Chocolate Christmas Bark. They also made cards, using their finger prints to make little reindeer, a sleigh and Santa, then they either drew what they wanted inside or painted their hands and we made snowmen out of them. Came out really cute! The 6 mo...I painted his feet today on a canvas, one was white(was going to make it into a snowman but it turned into a 3 footed print Lol), 1 in green to turn into a Christmas tree and the other black to turn into a penguin. But because of the 3 footed snowman we're doing a do-over tomorrow. And I thought foot prints would be so much easier than hand prints for an infant. I love the zip-loc bag idea and might do that with him too!
I've got some pumpkin breads in the freezer and will be making apple breads through the rest of this week, for parents.
I bought the dcks all gifts but might just send them home to be unwrapped with parents; we're not going to have much time at a party to do much at all. We'll have treats and maybe decorate graham cracker houses OR cone trees. The trees sound so much easier this year. I'm losing steam.