View Single Post
broncomom1973 05:45 PM 09-27-2010
I just wanted to say Im sorry you're dealing with this. My dd just started kindergarten this year too and we had some difficulty the 1st couple of weeks, but it is much better now. Preschool however was a different story. Last year was her 1st year and it wasnt that she rode the bus (dh took her), it was that she did not want to be away from me or her siblings. She fought me every time she was supposed to go to school (3 days/week). She was very angry with me for making her go. Once she was there, she did great, and according to her teacher she seemed to enjoy it. But, if I asked her about her day all she would fill me in on the negative aspects. She started off this year that way too. I had some issues the other day when I was going to have to send her to the after school program for about 30 min. until I could get there to pick her up. She bawled until I made other arrangements so that I could be there right when school got out. If I wouldnt have been there, she would be holding a grudge to this day. Good luck, I know it can really wear you down when one of your kids isnt happy about something.