View Single Post
JJPlaycare 05:52 AM 09-28-2010
Again more tears this am! She opened up a little this morning and this is what I am understanding and getting out of her! I think she is fine on the bus, nothing wrong going on there - other than it is a long boring ride! What she said this am is that sometimes she gets sad because she doesn't get to see us anymore, she said she doesn't even get to see her own family all day! She is so use to being here and being my little helper I think she is really missing it! She knows I am going to be here all day and that isn't helping! She said it isn't fair that she has to go to school and all the other kids get to see her own mommy all day long and she doesn't! She is COMPLETELY clung to my husband as well, which isn't my usual little girl! She has ALWAYS been a mommies girl, so I think with that she is just trying to get ahold of SOMETHING or SOMEONE! It is like she is trying to find any possible way or reason to be able to stay home! I think she is saying she doesn't want to ride the BUS and using the BUS as an excuse, because I think she knows once she gets on the bus it is taking her away from mommy, daycare, sister, whatever the rest of the day! So I think she is just saying the bus knowing that she is going to be gone all day, but really the problem is just being away from us! The bus ride is an hour long, in which gives her alot of time to think about us, what we are doing, and alot of time to be sad and get her emotions rolling! I am not sure, but this is what I am understanding from her! The teacher said she is fine at school, she does have moments during down time where she says she is sad and wants her family, but otherwise is participating and taking part in class and the activities! She has shown some hesitation about the bus ride home and I am not sure exactlly why or where that would be comming from! I think that has to do with her friend being on there, not being on there or the timing of her and her friend getting on there! I don't know! I have asked her a ton about the bus ride, without trying to put anything into her head! I don't want to say is someone picking on you? And start putting things into her head because at this rate I feel like she will just say yes to anything if it entales staying home! I don't know, the doctors nurse just called and she is going to talk to the doctor some more and hopefully I get some advice there! I don't know it is just stressful! I am trying my darndest to get through this, to be as mellow as possible and not let it stress me out because that wouldn't help the situation! I have had a feel melt downs at night to my husband once she is sleeping, but nothing she has seen or heard! I don't know I just hope we start getting somewhere real soon with this for her sake as well as mine! LOL Thanks guys for all the support, encouragement and advice - I appreciate it all and will keep trying everything I can! I just can't believe it is going on this long! Gosh!!