Thread: DCB Injury
View Single Post
NoMoreJuice! 07:22 AM 03-26-2014
Oh my goodness...I am so sorry for you because I know how much you were freaking out during those hours when you didn't know what was going to happen. I had a similar incident with a girl a few years ago, and I have one piece of advice for you:

Wait two weeks, then term for something unrelated. This will happen again with an anxious/paranoid mom and it's going to cause you a LOT of stress. Better to have a little stress now than to risk losing your business later.

Also, (this is just my personal opinion) the dad letting them watch UFC is going to translate to big problems in your daycare. I had two boys whose dad was an MMA fighter and encouraged "rough play" as he called it, and they literally destroyed my home and hurt all the other children in it. I think that humans fighting each other for money is literally the dumbest thing society has ever come up with. I realize humans came up with this concept thousands of years ago, but I think it's time to evolve.

Ok, back on track. Anyway, big sigh of relief for you, and I wish you luck with this family in the future.