Thread: DCB Injury
View Single Post
Blackcat31 08:41 AM 03-27-2014
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:
I'm pretty sure I'm going to term, but I have to have at least one replacement first.

When I told her I wasn't happy that the chest thing was never mentioned she said that it's really not an issue until he's a teenager and then they'll have to break his sternum to give his heart and lungs enough room to grow. I'm not sure why they rushed him to the ER then this whole thing just confuses me

The money isn't what's making me want to keep them. Dcb3 has come a long way in three weeks... his bad behavior is almost non-existent and when he does try to use a tantrum to get his way I can end it pretty quickly.
Maybe she is one of those weird mom's that thrives on the attention medical and illnesses situations bring?

I have a current DCM that seriously goes to the ER every time her child wakes up in the middle of the night. She thinks the child MUST have something.

Once her oldest was having a growing pain and suffering from leg pain in the mornings after getting up.....DCM did her internet research and decided her kid had a terminal bone disease. She posted all over FB about her poor little thing (took pictures of child standing next to a wheel chair) and said "I hope this isn't where my little one is headed"

She THRIVED off the attention. She wasn't one of those Münchausen type moms but she sure gave them a run for their money.

Even now, a slight cold and the kids are in the ER.... never for the health benefit but always for the attention. I really think she thinks it makes her look like the world's best mom to be so on top of it all the time.