View Single Post
Unregistered 05:54 PM 02-01-2010
Originally Posted by persephone:
okay, my one family was late on payment again this week. I've been letting her pay on fridays after care is done.

Well she sends her boyfriend to pick up and then oh he doesn't have the money. I told him that i needed the money that night or i would have to charge my late fee and i'd hate for her to have to pay for something like that. And he said he understood.

I then texted her and said that i needed the money by 8:30 that night (that was when my last kid was leaving for the day) or i would have to charge $10 per day.

Fastward to sunday morning...still no payment so i called her and she said she was sick in the bathroom all weekend and her older boy had her phone so she just got my message that morning. But she would try to run the money over.

2 hours later she called and said the money was in my box. But i had put a new contract in the box for her to sign (i didn't tell her that because i thought of it after i got off the phone with her, but there was a letter on the top that said her name on it and there was no way to miss it in my box.)

she said she didn't drop it off she had someone else do it for her. So i'm redoing the letter on the contract to her.

I need to guts to tell her that she owes me the late fee! I really don't want to make her made and leave, but at the same time i don't want her walking all over me.

I don't charge her that much and i pick up her son at the school at 11:00. So i know she won't find someone else to do it for this price. But she'll just do it herself and kept him at home while she sleeps during the day, which i know she shouldn't be doing, but she will.

Should i let it slide as her warning that i'm going to do it next time? Please help!!
let her go she is taking advantage of u she does not care about ur feelings or ur care let me tell u because if she did she would have ur money for u and would not have so many excuses she is so full of it put it this way is it fair to the other parents and children as well as ur own family for u to be so stressed out over this no it isnt so get the guts up and terminate .