View Single Post
Sumshine 04:47 AM 02-01-2017
I'm giving her until Thursday to make a decision. If she hadnt reached out to me im terminating care. It's not about refilling her spot I don't want more SA at this point. This has been too much of a headache already. It's more ore financially I can't justify cutting back right now even if DCM is a pain. My DH is laid off until spring hence me waiting it out. But it's really not all that much money and she doesn't even pay me right (in advance) because she again, threw a fit when I said I was licensed and everyone now had to pay in advance. She said she couldn't just up and change her finances like that and I had personally been letting her pay the way she had for a few months before ei got licensed. (Insert eye roll here) she pays me every 2 weeks and not in advance. Rather a pain to keep track of and bill and receipt! She also has shorted me a few times and it's awkward she doesn't "understand " that school out days are $20 in addition to her PT fee even though she receives an upcoming fee statement to reflect that. She really just pushes my limits. I added some new stuff to my policies after being opened for a month as I found things that needed to be tweaked or changed all together (I'm new I'm learning) she lost it and said I have too much paperwork and she refuses to fill it out or fill out a change in schedule form care needed for days school is out and I should just assume DCG will be here but then gers mad when I bill her for a school out day she didn't need.

Wow typing this up I think I may just terminate care with a 2 week notice. I have in my contract I can term at all will but maybe 2 weeks will be enough where she can cool her jets and leave peacefully and I can go my own way and not deal with this anymore. Too many situations she has been rude to me. Too many times she gets upset about silly stuff. Yikes I couldn't sleep last night (I know dumb) because of all of this. I think I just need to move on. No reason I should loose sleep overy 1 SA.