View Single Post
daycarediva 07:22 AM 02-01-2017
I would be done at this point. Based on the disrespect this dcm has shown you (and her dd).

If you aren't terming, I would charge her a regular rate and a LARGE drop in rate for Tuesday. (I charge $20 for after school care/day. I would charge $40 for drop in) I would buy crackers or pretzels, or something you can easily hand dcg IF she shows up.

I went through something similar with a dcg- ended up terming. They were having her dropped off on the bus at my house, Dcd was supposed to meet the bus- but if traffic was bad or he was running late, he would not be there in time. I asked NUMEROUS times for them to STOP it. Then I said if it happened ONCE more that they had a few options; change work schedules to leave early and pick her up from school and be done with daycare, pay FT rates, or pay drop in rates (even if she was only here for 5 minutes). It didn't happen for a bit.

FF to a Friday I was closed/dcg was NOT scheduled. Dcg came to MY house and was met with a locked door. Dcd/dcm were angry AT ME. Good, now you have NO care.