Thread: Contract
View Single Post
Scout 10:28 AM 12-30-2012
Originally Posted by Angelwings36:
I didn't add any of my comments to insult you I just wanted to share my input and experience on different areas to help you to better decide what you would like to do with your policies in the end. It may also help you from having to re-do your contract over and over when issues do arise.
No one is insulting me!!

The inclement weather thing I just can not feel good removing. We live where it does snow & our freeways are a mess! I only watch up to 4 kids and most are picked up by 4 so, they should be able to get here by closing if a storm occurs. I have been there so I can't do it!!

I am willing to be a little lenient with the late payment also because I have been there. I would not have been able to go to work if my provider did that to us. KWIM? It was not her problem but, her understanding really helped me.

I have one family that direct deposits every Friday, the other family prepays. We always paid after care was provided...if I did prepay it seemed to jinx me and DS would get sick!

I am a very down to earth person and I want to run my business as much as I can this way, without being taken advantage of! So far, I have not had any issues other than the family keeping their child home when they don't feel like coming.

Fevers, my kids act sick when really ill, and most times act fine so I will be basing this on behavior.