Thread: Contract
View Single Post
Scout 08:36 AM 12-31-2012
My original was based off of another provider in my area that was kind enough to send me hers for an example. That is one of the reasons the first draft was so personal...hers was as well. I will keep chucking away at it, and maybe with new clients start with prepayment. I am not comfortable doing it with my current DD client since that would mean they would owe $400 for one week, KWIM? And they do DD so it is always in on Friday!

I was struggling with removing the paid holidays all together and lowering the free days but, didn't. I did change it so that all holidays are paid & they can't take the whole week of a holiday off free though(thanks to your suggestions). I will remove the inclement weather also. I did not think of it that way. I guess anything can be based as it comes up as far as "special" circumstances! If anyone would be kind enough to PM me their contract so I can compare that would be great! Thanks ladies, I don't think any of you are rude or insulting. I am new to this and this is why I am seeking your opinions! I thought it sounded good but, that could've been the cocktails! But, like I said, new to this. Each year it will probably get better. At least I only have 3 families to worry about, max 4 at any one time. I like that I have to keep it small. Thanks again!