Thread: Santa Claus
View Single Post
Lianne 06:36 AM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by legomom922:
Well, I am also Christian, and we do not believe in santa claus or the easter bunny. I dont even call it easter, we call it resurrection day. Nor do I celebrate halloween. To me, the "magic" is Jesus birth and how he came to save the world. I would never have any type of a santa decoration up..in fact the pic of santa makes me sick...In my opnion, telling kids about santa is lying, and diminshes our saviours birth, and kids grow up not believing in Jesus, if you ask my kids, they will tell you there is no santa. Kids will tell other kids what they believe because that is how they were raised, and everyone has different beliefs, which they are entitled to. So before you go jumping down the parents throat, you should find out why they dont believe in santa.
So, it's okay if your children tell my children there's no Santa Claus because you don't believe in him. So, I guess it won't be offensive to you when my children inform your children that there is no Jesus and that Jesus is a lie parents tell their children so they will behave. We don't believe in Jesus or anything related to him so, based on your Santa theory, it's okay for us to correctly inform your children about him.