View Single Post
Unregistered 06:11 AM 03-11-2021
How accommodating are you with schedule changes? Do you require at least 24 hour notice? I’d prefer for one thing if they asked me if they could and not just tell me they are.

Parent text me at 7:45 last night to tell me they are not allowed to use cell phones at work so she couldn’t tell me until this late that she needs to bring the girls an hour earlier than normal today and Friday. I was at the store in the checkout line when I get this text so I didn’t have time to respond until I got home.

It frustrates me because it’s her 3 month olds second week and I’m trying to get her on a schedule and this extra hour changes the whole day and adds an extra feeding of breast milk. She doesn’t take a bottle very well yet.

Now that I’ve allowed this schedule change I don’t want it to become an all the time thing. How to address it?

These two are also here early which means they play alone for an hour an a half before anyone else gets here. That’s an extra hour an half I could have had to myself with a cup of coffee. On a normal schedule day they are the first to get dropped off.

How do you handle schedule changes at the drop of the hat?