Thread: Payment Options
View Single Post
dolores 08:41 AM 01-10-2020
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
I like kidkare because it auto invoices, emails statements, direct deposits, records it on the tax forms and w-10's for me. Very little work for me. I give one receipt per year in January with one click to the printer. It is $1 per payment and I can choose to pay it or have the client pay it. The program is $8 a month and also does all meal counts, time/space and expense reports. I literally keep no paper records anymore until I print in January for my accountant. I don't need to. I can edit invoices easily (recurring invoices), it really is a win-win for me.
This is EXACTLY what I need! I actually have KidKare for free via my food program sponsor to enter meal attendance however all the other functions you've mentioned here are disabled. Oh well, you get what you pay for! I am thinking now to obtain my own KidKare subscription so I can do everything you are.

I've been using Quickbooks (very expensive!)which sends an invoice to parents' inboxes, they click pay button, enter bank account info and voila! I get paid. Does KidKare invoicing/payment work the same? How long have you been using it?